Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Early morning jog

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:02 pm

The sun was barely shedding its light upon the earth before Denali was out for a jog. She had recently moved to the city and was now exploring the forest. Her brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, bouncing, she wore grey tight workout shorts, and a pink tank, feet dressed in white running shoes.
She had noticed within the week she had moved here that she was the only..different person. The city, even this forest, were layered with the scent of werewolves, vampires and angels. Being the only werelynx here made feel uneasy but at the same time, special.
The sun light the sky pink and golden orange, she paused to look up through the trees, glade to see no clouds.A smile brightened her heart shaped same, amber eyes sparkling.She continued her jog, a daily thing for her. As her rule was she had to stay fit to be an FBI.The thought of her job made her frown slightly, it had been the cause of her moving. But then again maybe it was for a good thing.
As Denali got deeper into the forest she noticed more shadows and less sunlight coming through the trees. She slowed to a walk, alert now and licked her dry lips. Her feline instincts kicked into high gear as she scanned the area with expert eyes.Long mintues passed before she was satisified that all was ok. With a sigh she wished she had brought water and moved on at a walk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Location : Hiding from the Olympics yet still in Vancouver Canada

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm

(Warning 1 swear)

Ryker had gotten drunk the night before with some buddies before going to give Logan some information for her crypted database. Stupidity had lead to her getting pissed, and a pissed Vampire, no matter how much she may need a werewolf like Ryker couldn't help wanting justice for her babies, her computers, one of which Ryker had let land on the floor, unharmed but enough to make the fangs appear inches before him. Logan was chilled for a vampiress and dragged him into the woods far from her beloved iron laced building she had helped design ages before. It was here where she smashed the bottle over his head and dunked him in a cold stream before leaving him to 'sober up'. He groaned as his eyes opened to the area of trees had grown slight for being near a stream's ever molding soil. He squinted up as the sun tore his aqua retinas. "Stupid" His sleepy tongue managed to form for a hoarse voice to manage out of his vocals. Ryker got up stiffly in his jeans black shirt and leather jacket, a small black wolf tooth dancing on its cord over his chest. Jeans extremely wrinkled moved around his legs awkwardly as he stumbled sleepily to the water. "Damn it Logan" He said after a few gurgles and swallows and his tan hand moved to the back of his head to feel the crinkle of something other than the bit of hair gel he used to mold his hair into a foe-hawk. "Fuck" He swore eyes wide as he looked at the flakes of dried blood that hand come off onto his skin. He rolled up a sleeve and saw two shallow marks on it. Logan had bitten him while he lay half drowned, well that accounted for why his head throbbed when his wounded head would have healed long before. He had peered around a bit before sitting on a large rock, "...Aaaand she took my bag" He said glumly "Least she left my knife" Logan was mad but she had him as a source, she wouldn't put him in the words even if his accident meant to her he had a death wish...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mistywren.deviantart.com
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Water, Denali sniffed the air, since no humans were around she could be a feline like as she pleased. Opening her mouth she drew in the different scents better and turned west.Luckly she was close to a stream of something. She ran the rest of the way till she reached the stream. Looking around she smiled, changing into a golden brown lynx. Her clothed neatly folding and placed under a bush.
Walking to the water's edge she filled her thirst, enjoying the taste of "real" water. A voice, groggy and hoarse reached her keen ears. Lifting her head up and looked down stream some ways. There at the edge was a man. She froze, unable to decet his scent, friend or enemy. Driplets of water clung to her whiskers, golden green eyes fixed on him. She could sleathly slip away, but something in her said stay..or move closer. Eyes trained on the man she slipped under bushes and thickets as she slowly drew closer, silently.
She was finally close enough to get his scent and relaxed her tense body.Werewolf, good. She thought and moved out from her hidding to get more to drink, this time in his plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 pm

"Aaaaand now I am talking to my self, way to show sanity." He continued. He paused, when the cat appeared, being upwind he wasn't able to get a clean scent and in the woods here an animal may not know what a human was but a werewolf was different. He growled to make sure it knew not to mess with him, sounding almost inhuman as it moved from his lips. He didn't want a confrontation and only a stupid or a sick animal would respond in moving towards him.

(Lame)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Denali smiled as she heard him growl, so he doesnt know what i am..oh fun! She thought and looked at him from the corner of her eye. Lifting her head up yet again she turned to face him and purred.My my, grumpy now are we? She said in a silky soothe voice all werefelines had.She moved closer to him, now smelling the slight tint of alcohol on him. She gave a toothy grin and sat down.Now how did they wolfie get here with a wound on his head and smelling of alcohol? Her eyes shone happily.A little fun wont hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm

At her voice he stopped his growl, and when she came closer h leaned back, not remembering there was no ground behind him. The water rose around him with a great amount of bubbles as he thrashed, for a moment he didn't know which way was up. His head hit the back of a rock on the bottom and he almost forgot himself and uttered a groan. He came up sputtering and stared at the cat "What the hell?" He coughed, hair falling around his head into his eyes and he shook it, letting the water fly away in droplets before they came to plaster against his face, Aqua eyes peering out with cold anger of falling in, at Logan, and at the whole situation.

(Question if i can imagine the voice right, he may not be able to tell she is female, wanna play with that?)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm

((Sure thats fine. It will make things interesting))

When the werewolf fell into the water, the lynx jumped back ears pinned down. Naturally she didnt like water that much, only for a drink and shower. She crouched there watching, eyes wide wondering if she should go over to help. Bubbles surfaced up and her heart dropped then only to quicken to a racing speed as the wolf resurfaced.
She neared closer slowly, I thought wolves could swim!She said trying to lighting up the mood.She smiled inwardly at the fact that he was so confused about what she was. This was a new experience for her, usually others knew what she was..or guessed close enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:42 pm

"What the hell man" He glared at the lynx. His Aqua eyes flashing in anger. Ryker got up sopping wet, his face slightly flushed with anger. "People cant leave others to sooth hang overs in peace." He grumbled to himself glaring at the cat. This creature was to high and mighty in his point of view "Yeah well how about I toss you in and watch you flail, unless your a gentleman and save me the trouble." His throat vibrated as he straightened his wet leather jacket.

(sorry muse vanished.)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:37 am

Denali dropped her smiled as he glared at her.Sitting down her stubby little tail twitched non-stop. Her eyes stayed focused on him but her ears swivled about, a sense of unease creeping on her.Hang overs can lead to interrenting things....Plus with a hang over and just sitting here isnt the safest thing. You know...Angels... She stopped and sneezed, taking a paw and rubbing her nose.His next words made her freeze and hiss.I dare you to try! Unless you want to be clawed to death, then i'd think twice. She paused and smiled.Gentleman! Oh hon i think you got my gender wrong! She purred and walked over. She rubbed against his leg till she was behind him and nudged him forwards.She prayed he wouldnt fall backwards on her and have them both in the water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Ryker turned two shades of red as he looked down at the female cat, only managing to squeak out a "Oh..." Her furry body rubbed against his legs and he darkened even more. He looked down at the lynx. He gulped slightly, running his wet fingers through his mused hair, The river had taken away all residue of gel and it now resisted his efforts by flopping over into his eyes.

(sorry)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Denali couldnt stop her purring, which could be considered as laughing at the moment. She had seen his face turn red, this time not in anger. As he squeak out one word she nearly choked while purring.You dont get many surprizes do you? She meowed happily and nudged him again with alittle more force. She was too close to the water for her liking and this werewolf was dripping water everywhere, even on her.
She twitched her whiskers and looked up at him from around his left leg.Well are ya gonna move or do i need to drag you?
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 pm

"Where-" His voice cracked with embarrassment from his mistake. He couldn't give her more pleasure with his words dieing in his throat, so he continued. "Where are you going to 'drag' me to?" He questioned her. Then he muttered to himself. "More and more surprises ever since I moved back." He looked down at the were-cat head tilted slightly, in a wolf's questioning way. He shook his head, water droplets flying everywhere.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Denali nearly fell over with her need to let out a burst of laughter but she stiffled it.Where? No other than my lair so i can seduce you!She purred, her tone light a joking.Im trying to get you away from this damn water! and the longer i stand in it the more likely ill claw you in the rear. She replied and gave the back of his kness and hard shove.Now move it Wolfboy! She meowed and flicked her head to rid of the water he had shook onto her.

(Short..)
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Her laughter worked up some courage in him, snapping back into life. "Not your pet kitten." He said. He winked at her then, "Though your den could be fun." He gave her a playful nudge with his leg. Eyes sparkling mischievously. He ran his fingers through his hair and moved away from the water "As the lady wishes."

(No muse D: )
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Denali smiled up at him.Kitten huh? Well your Wolfboy so its fair. She rubbed her head against his leg, a cat manner she was a victum of.Hmm well i certainly cant walk home like this with a soaking wet guy following me. But i do know of a small cave near here... She teased.When he nudged her slightly she stepped back some before he moved forwards. Following him she shook each paw.Now what does one do with a wet Wolfboy? She asked loudly to herself but so he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 pm

"Hey Kitten only cause ya never told me a name and this being the first date and all." He froze as a bird took flight in the early morning air, his hand went to the dagger at his waist. He swore seeing it wasn't anything but an animal...not a beast. Ryker looked down at the cat his heart pounding in his ears and he let out the breath he hadn't known he had held in. "Without a name and nothing else to call you buy except maybe Mistress of the cat lair, but thats a mouthful. I guess one thing you could do is get him some coffee and a towel? or is that beyond your kitty nature. Think i had a cat before, you never like to be held down or told to do something isnt that right.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 am

First date huh? Thats news to me! She walked beside him and paused to look around. Her clothes were a few good feet away, something she didnt like.Her eyes snapped over to Wolfboy as he pulled out a dagger, her eyes then followed his. Watching the bird brought her primal instincts out and her stomach rumbled softly.She turned back to him when he spoke again and sat down.Names Denali Electra Astraea. And no i dont like to be told what to do, but sometimes i let it go. A Towel i might be able to get...given though it would take some time before i ran home and back here to get it. You could always change to your wolf form and let you clothes hang out to dry.. She turned to look the way she had came from.Speaking of clothes..i'd like to get mine...
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

"And make due with only water, though... " He looked down at his clothes "...may have gotten enough." His head had a dull ache and his belly churned. Not to mention the bad taste in his mouth. "Stupid." He shook his head again, more droplets spraying out. He shucked his shirt over his head. He lay out his shirt and leather jacket down before releasing his belt. He looked over at the girl moving toward her own clothes before he stripped away all but his black wolf claw necklace, and he began to shift, mild popping noises filled the area as his bones snapped inside him, changing his anatomy till his hair began to spread over his body and he sat there. A black wolf with startling eyes, his shoulder just barely a hundred centimeters. He grabbed the pile of scrunched up clothes in his mouth and waited for the lynx, Denali to come back.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Denali cast the werewolf a flirty smile as he took his shirt off before she walked towards some bushes.Once she was on the other side of some bushes she began to change to her human form.She stood up with only her back visible over the bushes, her brown hair cascading down to the middle of her back. Grinning to herself, knowing full well he could see her she walked on bare feet to her clothes.
No hidden from Wolfboy she changed into her grey tight shorts and pink tank. Picking up her socks and shoes she walked back to where Ryker was, her free hand twirling a few strands of hair.When she reached back to the stream where Wolfboy was waiting she paused. He was huge in his wolf form, taking Denali by surprize.So what's your name Wolfboy? And did you want to go to the cave i was talking about? She asked as she sat down by the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Ryker put down his clothes before him nosing them into a still messy but a bit more orderly fashion."Ryker. Ryker, Tshor" He looked at Denali with a tilted head. She was quite pretty, he thought. He shook his head, it was still pounding from his headache/ hangover. "As for the cave, that would be a good idea, less...open than here" Aqua eyes scanned the sky, a cave would be less easy to find as well as less bright light.

(ugh)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Denali looked at Ryker as he spoke.Ryker..Tshor She thought to herself. She frowned as he shook his head. Getting up as he finished talking she knelt down infront of him. Taking his clothes she folded them and placed them in her lap. Then she turned her amber gaze to lock with his aqua eyes. Gently she place a hand on each side of his head."Ryker..dear dont shake your head or move it sharply, it'll only hurt." She smiled and stood up with his wet clothes in her arms.
She looked up at the sky for a long moment, lost in thought. With a sigh she returned to reality and looked at Ryker."Its not far, and when we get there ill make a small fire." She said before she started to lead the way. She traced back the path she had taken and didnt stop till she found the old willow tree among oaks and maples. Turning off of the more clearer path through the forest she went under the willows. Taking one hand she let it brush the thin branches, once on the other side of the large willow she moved gracefully around bushes and thickets. Not till they were only a few feet away did the cave make its appearance. Hidden by trees and bushes, moss turning it green to blend in."Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Denali grabbed his stuff and soon they were at the cave. Ryker moved forward and offered "Need me to get some fire wood and kindling?" The human speech seemed growly in his wolf throat. He sat wondering why she had taken his clothes when he could have carried them easily. Before she could answer he had dashed off and returned dragging a large tree limb. Dropping the half rotting thing beside her. "If you take the knife in my shoe you can hack some kindling from that."

( TT_TT LAME )
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Denali turned to answer Ryker about wood for a fire. His growling voice sent a shiver down her back, it should. He was a larger perdator that could easily kill her but in this case she knew he wouldnt.She watched him run off, her mouth open at the begining of replying. Shaking her head she look about the trees to hang out his clothes to air dry.
By the time Ryker returned with a large tree limb she had his clothes hanging up. Laughing as the size of their "fire wood" she looked at him."You do know im not the strongest to hack away at a tree limb right? That and.." She paused to poke the rottening wood."Im not too sure rottening wood will do good for a fire. But at least it isnt wet."
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 pm

He smiled at her, a wolfish grin, aqua eyes sparkled. "I can manipulate iron, anyway the blade is sharp enough to do more damage." He grabbed a spike that came out of the log and gripped that in his teeth, yanking once and the piece came loose. He dropped it and snapped his teeth, trying to get some of the bark out of his mouth. "Its fuel. It will burn fast since its got so much surface area, not forgetting pockets of gases." He moved to sniff his clothes, testing if they were dry or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Lupus Verum

Lupus Verum

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Cody climbed out of the water and shook the water from his black fur. He had gone for a swim to not only cool down but also to wash the blood from his meal. He licked his chops as his mind went back to the small doe he had caught and devoured not long ago. It not only satisfied his hunger but it had satisfied his small thirst. Cody snorted at his stupidity for letting the vampire drink of his blood. He wouldn't let another one do it again, that was for sure.

He shook himself once more to be sure he had dried off and then started his way back to the city...until he caught something's scent. He followed the scent until he came to another area of the body of water,"Feline, cotton, sweat, alcohol, and wolf?" His eye raised at the mix of scents,"Interesting."

The sound of wood snapping caused him to crouch silently, eyes and ears alert for any unwanted person. He had glimpsed a monastery in these same woods before he had entered the city for the first time not two days ago. It reeked of vampire. Though he didn't dislike their kind, he preferred to keep his distance from a vampire horde.

"The smells head in the same direction...hmmm," Curiosity getting the better of him he started toward the source of the sound and came to a cave. He approached quietly ready to bolt at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Early morning jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning jog   Early morning jog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early morning jog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: The Role Play :: Monastery in the woods.-
Jump to: