Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
California

A Few Questions Empty
PostSubject: A Few Questions   A Few Questions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Hey there, I'm Kristen and I'm new here. I really like what I see and I would love to start RPing, but I had a few questions first.

So vampires/werewolves. Can humans be turned? If so, how? Like...does the potential vampire need to be fed from several times before it's turned? Is there a blood exchange involved? Or is it like the whole poisen twlight thing? Or does the human have to have all the blood drained from them? And werewolves. Is it the saliva mixing with the blood that turns them? So any bite would do? Or does the human need to be ravaged until near death before they can turn? Also, how does the shifting with werewolves here work? Is it instant, or a process? Do vampires and werewolves have supernatural strength?

Also, what kinds of things can the angels do?

And what about vampire/werewolf werewolf/angel or vamp/angel hybrids? Is it possible? If so, how does that happen?

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Location : Hiding from the Olympics yet still in Vancouver Canada

A Few Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Questions   A Few Questions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 pm

First off welcome to the forum Kristen.
You bring up some valid questions but first I would like to explain I am going to shadow this topic to the Base Story area for helping any others who have wondered this.
Ok First of I am going to sort these into sections per question, to make it easier to read through.

• Can humans be turned? If so, how? (Vampires)

Yes humans can be turned by Vampires. I am debating if Vampires (Being dead) may reproduce. A Vampire turning a Human consists of the Vampire draining a Human of all blood then said Human would have to ingest this Vampires blood. I am also debating if a child who has ingested Vampire blood will still have it in them if drained later in life. These Vampires who turn Humans are called Sires and they help the newly turned in laws, how to hide from Angels and how to fill their hunger without killing. Very few are left alone and those that never learn these laws and how to hide, are called Rogues and have often been found on murder sprees before being culled by Angels.

• Can humans be turned? If so, how? (Werewolves)

Yes, Werewolves may turn Humans by bites and transfers of bodily fluids (mostly saliva or blood) They usually have these newly turned hang around them and often form packs. Many of these packs are found fast as a group and culled by Angels so many of said packs have been broken up though mates and recently turned may stick together. Wolves may flock when one is hurt or in danger however even if not related or pack mates.

• Also, how does the shifting with werewolves here work? Is it instant, or a process?

It depends on you truthfully, many of my Werewolves are fast shifters but they have been known when moving from Human form to wolf, for bones snapping and popping as they change. Though it is up to you, most Werewolves are similar to Lycan and shift at will. They have three forms aswell, Human, taking on their appearance, Half, which is a Werewolf as human stance on two legs, with wolf appearance, and Wolf, which may change size but goes on four legs.

• Do vampires and werewolves have supernatural strength?

They are stronger than Humans yes, but Angels are as well.

• What kinds of things can the angels do?

Angels, also known as the Rebels in lore(or church...), came from 'elsewhere' and are 'cleansing' the earth of all the creatures of the night. They have the ability to fly so they have the upper hand there and are best in the day.

• And what about vampire/werewolf werewolf/angel or vamp/angel hybrids? Is it possible? If so, how does that happen?

So far we are not allowing any Angel hybrids. Though Vampire and Werewolf is accepted, This can happen through birth or a Werewolf being Turned. Seldom to few times may a Werewolf turn a Vampire. Remember a Vampire must give blood to anything they turn but they can drink from a Werewolf without them turning or dying unless drained or 'tapped out'.

I hope that all helps anymore questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mistywren.deviantart.com

A Few Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: Rules and Story :: Base Story-
Jump to: