Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU! Empty
PostSubject: IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU!   IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Ok first i have no idea where this topic would have been placed but whatever!
You shall obey me and love me!!!
Now for my idea, what if everyone uses Shadow wolf eye lineart to make a wolf like them selves.
For better understanding- my sig is shadow's lineart and i colored the eyes the same color as mine and pelt the same color as my hair. I think it would be cool if everyone did that and put it as their sig.
Anyways it is your opinion if you want to do it. We all have our rights and freedom. I just thought this might be cool to start the site off.
If you dont want to do yourself you could do your fave character too! It would be cool to see everyone use the same lineart for a sig, but remember you dont have to nor if you do need to keep it like that forever. Anyways have fun with your sigs! ^^
Back to top Go down
starryeyes880

starryeyes880

PostSubject: Re: IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU!   IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 am

love it Eclipse! I'll defs do one!
Back to top Go down
Glintfur

Glintfur

PostSubject: Re: IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU!   IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:18 pm

I love the idea eclipse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU!   IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDEA!!!!READ OR I BITE YOU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: Other :: Off topic-
Jump to: