Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eyeing the objects.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Location : Hiding from the Olympics yet still in Vancouver Canada

Eyeing the objects. Empty
PostSubject: Eyeing the objects.   Eyeing the objects. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm

The adrenaline was like a drug in her body, making her fingers tingle, even as it gave the same motion to her toes. Isabelle worked herself out of her long black jacket and toque throwing them over a fence leaving her to jog lightly in her dress and black short cut windbreaker. Her knee high converse slapping the pavement as she ran lightly down the street. Golden blond hair bouncing lightly. When the cop car cruised around the corner, she cast out a bit of herself, the cops didn't see her as she used a sight delay to slip around a corner out of sight. Her golden bangles and necklace glittered in the morning light as she rounded corner after corner, a small radio set piece in her ear telling here what streets to avoid, as she tuned into the cop radio system. Against the small of her back something that to the untrained eye could be a mere ancient looking pistol made of gold and iron, with a rose wood handle. It was her folding crossbow. Able to pierce through stone and even police body armer, though the later one she had yet to do. Isabelle danced round the streets, at varied paces. When she was on a street with rather crowded buildings that attached together, she had no choice but to enter one as the cop radio warned of a police car going up the street, as she could see one moving down it. The store was a weapons dealer, that she could tell. Flipping open her cell phone, she made sure it was on and her cousin's tracker was on as well. He would be here soon. She fingered the new ring on her finger. It entranced her. The piece had belonged to the Queen Elizabeth but not the current one, the first, to which england's queen was named after. She fingered it and moved around the shop, pretending to browse. She was a good lier, she had to be, for her work she had to be and well versed as well. The way her eyes seemed to light up at the guns, it looked like she had found a new love, something she could try and had interest in buying. Guns were traceable, even the bullets, and she wouldn't risk them, but to others she seemed to want to learn what she could, and she had her story down.

When the grand apartments Logan had build around sixty-eight years ago, she had kept in mind, Vampire rooms would have no heating, these same rooms would face the south and the north. In the remaining rooms she filled with Werewolves and occasionally humans that may know about the other tenants. When she made the Angel proofed apartments, she had designed one for the young pair of werewolves her friend Ryker had introduced her too. They had survived their pack being culled by the flying demons. She knew these troubled kids would need a bit extra. She had decked their room in secret compartments. She knew you had to tie them down to stop their lust for anything that catches their eye.

Luke tumbled over the roof of one building. He was more likely to get caught.that Isabelle, cause he looked like the type a bit more, so he took rooftops while she took alley's. He paused for a moment to look down at this phone, the small gold dot meaning Issy, just like her golden eyes, and he knew when she looked a small slate blue dot would be him. He jumped the next roof in time to see her, a dash of pale yellow, and hung back as two cop cars rode past. He hitched up a sleeve and jumped down off the roof to the emergency stairs on the building, he made in down fast, dashing across the street and followed his cousin into the building. The dark brown haired man, with slightly darker skin than Issy's grabbed her hand to make sure she had their prize, giving her a flashed smile. If they muddled in here a while they could get back to the apartments and borrow one of Logan's sweeper bots. The smart little things would be able to get the clothes they tossed way back on their trail. Luke whispered to her "Good work but put that thing in your pocket" He chuckled as she stuck out her tongue and slipped it into a hidden pouch in her dress, and they both went back to eyeing the guns. "Maybe i could get a holster for my bow" Isabelle said louder than Lukes words, giving more to their browsing appearance, both their breathing had slowed to calm but a bit of adrenaline still mingled behind itching fingers that craved to claw corners to they wouldn't go to far in the run. To pick and snatch every shiny object they found on the street. If It wasnt for Logan and Ryker the two would have been caught long before, Logan had been able to get any information about the voided of official data. None of the police knew their names or faces. Thanks to Logan and the optic delay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mistywren.deviantart.com
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Eyeing the objects.   Eyeing the objects. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm

(warning! swear words, i think i just used one...^^')

Denali couldnt have been more pissed off than she was at that moment. Her day had started with her apartment catching on fire, to work where the guys thought they could push and order her about. Though the werelynx was rather good with not lashing out when angry, today was different. She went about her earlier morning listen to morons and such to the gym the FBI office had. Thats when everything went off. She had been working out with a punching bag when one of her fellow agents thought he could grab her ass like no big deal.
Even now Denali had to flex her now red and bruise right hand. She had dealt out a few punches to the guy's face, knocking out a few teeth and giving him a bloody nose. Just because she was new to that office didnt mean everyone could get away with anything with her. She smiled inwardly in satisfation knowing that the guy would never go near her and be chewed out by the chief. it seemed the Chief was the only one who knew not to mess with her, and the fact he had laughed when he heard she beat the crap out of the guy only made her more happy.
Even though she had basicly fight a guy twice her size and won, didnt mean she got out of going the boring noobie chores. And that was what pissed her off, she had been an FBI for some time now, and good at it. She didnt deserve the crap and disrespect. So hear she was to place an order at the local artillery shop. The office was very low on guns that were up to date, so she had to go out and place the order. Which all it was is handing the shop owner the list of what they needed and such and pay for it.
There was on rule Denali had that no FBI Chief could break from her, and that was she would never walk out in public in her uniform but in normal everyday clothes. Her logic was if your an FBI your job was to not let others know about it.
She was thankfull that the weather was warm enough to where she could wear shorts. She changed out of her uniform into dark blue short shorts, a yellow tank and yellow flip-flops. Her hair was pulled back in a half ponytail with her bangs loose and pushed to either side of her face. She walked down the many blocks to the shop, using that time to release her pentup anger and energy.
Half way there she remembered she was having lunch with Ryker and her expression brightened, amber eyes no longer holding a lethal deadly glare to them. She reached the shop and walked in, at once noticing two others there. She looked around and didnt see the owner right away. Happily she took the time to look, debating if she really wanted to own her own gun.
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Eyeing the objects.   Eyeing the objects. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:52 pm

A warm noisy day was that one, and for Thomas bad luck, that day he was in charge of the store since his partner had personal issues to solve with his ‘lover’, and when the human guy asked him to cover him that day Tom wanted so much to say no, but if he dared he knew Josh automatically will fight back with a long list of times he asked something, so without other options the gray haired guy accepted.

Tom was spending a lot of time in the ammunition room checking the expiring dates of each box of bullets, shotgun cartridges and many other, it was a lot to do there but he was happy because the room was fresh and hide him from all the noise that was coming, but even if he didn’t heard it now he still wondered what happened to cause all that commotion, but since he wasn’t a cop that was useless.

The main door bell rang announcing the presence of one costumer, and with that Tom watched his watch and decided to give him/her a couple of minutes to wander a bit in the store eyeing his inventory, because he believed that was comfortable for a costumer to wander a bit in his own watching and admiring things without the piercing sight of the shopkeeper; taking some 9mm boxes Tom walked to the deeper side of the room to leave them in a shelf, those ones were the oldest bullets, so he needed to sell them soon in a lower price or use them to have some fun, and with the second idea in mind he smiled like a kid; when the guy finally decided to walk to show up in the reception the door bell rang two more times before he could show up.

Finally stepping in the main area and behind the counter Tom watched his three costumers, two females and a male, everyone bearing a distinctive scent that tagged each one as a were; smiling Tom scanned each one and got stunned of how gorgeous were both girls; thinking in his luck to have to beautiful girls as costumers Tom thanked Josh for asking him to stay that day, "Can I help you?" he finally said getting closer to the counter the girl with dark shorts and yellow tank was, but still keeping an eye over the couple that was farther and looked like relatives for the way they were acting.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Eyeing the objects.   Eyeing the objects. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Denali eyed the various small guns, one in specific was the Glock Sub-Compact. To her the gun was small and cute, yes oddly Denali thought small guns were cute, more feminie like.She pictured herself with the gun, using it. She was happy she already knew how to handle guns and other array of weapons.But what it came down to was, would she really use it? The likely hood was high with angels breathing down the backs of werekinds and vampires.
The voice of a male spoke then, from the desk. Turning Denali cast the gun one last look before walking over smiling. She opened her mouth to speak but instead her phone went off."Sorry give me one min please?" She said before pulling out her phone. Glancing at the number she sighed heavily."What do you want now? She answered while flexing the bruised hand."No no and no. Why? Because your not my type and you piss me the fuck off." With that she hung up.
Turning back to the guy behind the desk she pulled out the order list."I'm here with an order the FBI company wants to place. Warning..there is alot on the list.." She smile and passed the paper across to him."Sadly the company we used to get our supplies from has been neglectfull. The only guns and supplies we have are old and out of date. And of course if anything is to get done there it takes a women." She gave another pleasent smile and glanced at the two couples.
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Eyeing the objects.   Eyeing the objects. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Tom waited a bit more after he spoke, but he could notice what the girl he addressed was looking at and when she turned to reply at him he finally could admire that female in all her glory ”she’s so beautiful”, he thought waiting to hear her voice by first time, and he wasn’t disappointed, but her first sentence wasn’t what he expected; smiling he rested some of his weight in the counter and waited for her to finish her phone conference, but couldn’t ignore what she said, making his smile became an amused one.

”Looks like you have a pretender that doesn’t know the meaning of ‘no’ “, Tom said in a joking voice gazing at the girl before she stated what she was doing there; taking the paper Tom confirmed what she said wasn’t a joke, the list of guns was a considerable one and second part consisted of many ammunition.

Without saying a word Tom end hearing her last sentence and laughed softly ”Well if that means I’ll be visited for a cute girl like you more often to keep your department working and with enough supplies, I’ll be happy to be your new supplier; now going into business I can deliver all the ammunition list have today, but for the guns I need an authorization from the central office, I hope you don’t mind if I make a fast call to check if everything is fine?”, he said taking his palm off of his belt and showing it to her before dialing a number and pressing a button to start the call, ” and if isn’t a big trouble, can I know your name miss?”, he asked to his client while he waited for someone to pick up the phone in the other side of the line.

Tom lifted his finger when someone finally picked up the phone silently asking to his cute client a minute; the voice in the phone sounded to belong to a female, ”Roxy?”, was all Tom could say before an angry woman could be heard yelling at the phone, and instinctively at the noise Tom put the phone away from his ear and watched at it like it was some kind of vermin; when the female at the phone stopped yelling Tom took the palm back to his ear, ”Hey Rox … sorry … but now I’m sure you still remember me”, Tom said in an apologetic and some way scared voice, [color=brown]”Yes everything is ok …, of course it worked I got the license and the business is going great, you should visit me one day to see what you helped to create …, he he, smart girl, of course I’ll do it, but the reason for this call is because I need a confirmation of an order from the local FBI department to provide updated guns …, ok, so everything is in order? ... fine, I’ll take care of that too, … thanks, bye”[color].

Tom hung up and faced the FBI agent he had in front of him, ”ok, everything is fine, the bullets will be dispatched today and the new guns will arrive in three days, but to be able to give them to you I’ll need the old ones, inventoried, with all the documents related to them and the official order for their destruction; the payment must be transferred to the bank account and I want a copy of the receipt of the transfer at the moment the bullets are delivered; so with that arranged is there something else you want?, maybe a free test of that cutie you were looking earlier?, and if you’re interested in acquire it, I have excellent prices in iron bullets”, he said giving to the petit girl another paper with the account number required for the transference and an answer to his offering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyeing the objects.   Eyeing the objects. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyeing the objects.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: The Role Play :: In The City-
Jump to: