Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isis Ember Taka - F

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

Isis Ember Taka - F Empty
PostSubject: Isis Ember Taka - F   Isis Ember Taka - F I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

basics

full name: Isis Ember Taka
nickname: (whatever you wish to think of but) Bi Taka, Chaos
pronounced: Ice-I- ss ; em-brr ; T-ah-k-ah
title(s): Chaotic cloud (or whatever you wish)
blood type: AB
height: 5’ 10”
weight: 122 pounds
appearance

race: white/Caucasian (Angel)
skin tone: sort of a creamy pale white.
eye color: light gray
hair color: pure white (matches her wing color – could become gray in the future if she betrays/falls) also hints her powers (when in use or faint on the scalp of thought) in fiery orange-red or light blue highlights
hair style: long and straight, ends around just below her butt
wing color: pure white
markings/scars/ tattoos: none
apparel

accessories: a strong, flexible clear beaded braclet with swirling colors of purple, basically, trapped in the centers of each bead unmoving. She uses it as a ponytail a lot

clothes: she wears whatever she needs for an occasion – such as around the haven, she can often be seen wearing a long casual dress of some sort that ends around the middle of her calf mostly with brown heel-less slipper-like hard soled shoes.
(note- she can own many wigs, hats or safe/gentle dyes (ueasy about dyes and barely uses them) for missions because she treasures her hair.)
She can typically wear jeans or Capris’ with a plain t-shirt, light jacket sometimes and converse shoes most of the time.

weapons: mostly just uses her fire and ice powers

personality

personality: bipolar (her emotions can change quickly in level from peaking high in happiness, or something like that, to dropped really low in depression/anger, etc.) – she is a kind gentle soul (can be naïve sometimes). When she chooses to do something she is fierce, strong and determined to stick to it til the end.
other

weakness: can hesitate to kill a night creature or otherwise, usually doesn’t go for it
strengths: has full control/manipulation over her powers instead of chaos, well it does not show anyway… it most likely might be a small part of the reason why she is bipolar. Since these two elements are as much enemies as angels and the night creatures of vampires and wolves.

job/work: tracker (like most angels) as well as an attendant to prisoners sometimes, like freezing them to a block of ice if another angel asks it of her, basically a prison guard sometimes or sometimes the help for interrogations/minor torture. Basically her fire and ice are put to use a lot but when she’s doing things like torture or interrogations she will wear a hat of some sort to hide what may occur so the prisoner will mentally prepare for what she could do, in a way.
She can get random little jobs though like a waitress, maid or even construction worker depending on where she needs to collect information from or find her target(s)

interests: the night creatures, what most of their personalities really are without the danger of an angel present, casually soaring through the skies/clouds, observing things and making shapes or sculptures right in front of her (usually out of boredom) with her controlled elements
dislikes: killing, unless for edible (under typical human terms) food.. she is not a vegetarian but she cannot even fathom eating something that can have the same form as her (human - cannibalize), in a way.
friends: n/a
enemies: n/a
other: she can eat meat but she was raised a vegetarian until one of her few first missions around when she was 25, then she just couldnt resist not eating the stuff, in a balanced meal sort of way. she was counted as a disgrace for a long time but soon many of the angels that knew her grew not to care about the minuscule thing/trait anymore.

power: can control, use and emit the elements of fire and ice... - however it is rare for her to combine the use, if she does and tries (is practicing and training to anyway) it can only hold for a while (can be in different forms like a blue flame, fiery crystallization forms, and a somewhat electric seeming orb of the two swirling colors (very dangerous)... she can only use one out of all of these a day and also it pulls immense amount of energy out of her so it is rarely seen except training on angel grounds. It also takes a long time to harness/form (varying in length for the 3 forms) so it is close to impossible for her to use as a secret attack, no matter how powerful it is for if it backfires as she's trying to create it, it will damage her instead (can vary from minor to severe depending on how far she was into it, so she can be close to death if stopped as soon as she is about 1% from completion)
word color: purple

skills/talents: She can make her scent of an angel singed, can use cigarettes sometimes, well to discretion but it can still be scented if the creature is on a high enough alert or truly has strong scenting skills.
Even though she doesn’t usually use weapons she does know how to handle and use many different guns, long swords, short swords, daggers and Jo’s (long wooden sticks basically) and can also perform the martial arts of aikido, eskrima, bagua and muay thai. She will mostly just rely on her fire and ice in a fight though, the martial arts training just helps her to think and move to protect herself properly.
family: unknown to her, she seems to only have memories of friends (past and present) and life as a lone angel, she can see some adults in her memories though from when she was a child but their faces seem to be always blackened out or otherwise shadowed deeply since she can still see smiles from these people.

mental problems: she is bipolar
physical problems: none

additions/ end comments: (relates with the weakness section) she believes is a weakness, for an angel anyway… since they’ve been enemies for centuries… well to what knowledge her elders have given her anyway but hasn’t met that many and hopes she may find one that saw a time of peace of knew of a time where it was tried for but was for some reason broken.

(a basic sketch, mostly for the wings, hair and figure)

Isis Ember Taka - F MyAngelsketchforrpcharacter

Last edited by PrismaSky on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Isis Ember Taka - F   Isis Ember Taka - F I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 pm

i can't see any major problem, just as normal issue state some limits or details to her powers to not make her too powerful, with that solved consider it accepted
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

PostSubject: Re: Isis Ember Taka - F   Isis Ember Taka - F I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:29 pm

kk.. that ok? sigh i uberly described again and probably repeated myself ^^" but yea.
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Isis Ember Taka - F   Isis Ember Taka - F I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:24 am

yea that's ok, is accepted now.

And i think this is the last angel allowed since there are many right now, but i'm not sure, shadow is the only one that knows about this
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Isis Ember Taka - F   Isis Ember Taka - F I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Code: AV0209309
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isis Ember Taka - F   Isis Ember Taka - F I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isis Ember Taka - F
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: Characters :: Angels-
Jump to: