Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanna - Female

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

Kanna - Female Empty
PostSubject: Kanna - Female   Kanna - Female I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 am

basics

full name: Kanna
nickname: n/a (whatever you may think of)
pronounced: Kah-nn-nah
title(s): Silent one, Untamed,
age: 224 (looks to be in her late teens and early twenties)
blood type: O
height: 5’2”
weight: 118 pounds

appearance

race: were-Jaguar – mixed european
skin tone: golden tan
eye color: amber
hair color: dirty blonde that seems almost brown
hair style: short and wild
markings/scars/ tattoos: n/a

apparel

accessories: n/a
clothes: typically a brown spaghetti strap, skin/body melding tank top with ragged-torn up short short jeans and has flip-flops for when she rarely goes to interact in towns.
weapons: a survival dagger that she can mostly use for her kills (the food she hunts down)

personality

personality: very shy but not afraid to stand up to someone if they are breaking her boundaries, territory, (basically getting too close on her terms). Also she barely talks, since she rarely meets others, but gives off strong vibes of an outgoing sort of personality but dangerous, as in a prickly or teeth nipping feeling since her trust is hard to gain but easy to break.

other

weakness: .. she can tear herself up on the inside from simple conversations with others (as a human and with others with or in a human form as well, doesnt help she can read minds and it just amplies the problem if she freaks out she can access the thoughts on her, etc) however she does not break in front of people, just in the shadows and unexpectedly near another (depending), she stays looking strong on the outside in a self protection against them... Such as if she sees people of her supposed family she will most like shake and snap in either depression or anger or a chaotic combo. -> basically insecurity or instability.... also if she snaps she loses mental control and is highly likely to die and get severly injured

strengths: her flexibility, balance, maneuverability, tough/thick skin, toughened nerves (like in the feet, legs, arms and hands), her climbing skills on seemingly bare rocks.
job/work: independent meat merchant, goes to hunt a big amount and will off and on go to sell them in towns.
likes: being alone, somewhat, and moving around in her Jaguar form and she also seems to like all the times she has gone into town to meat up with ‘vegetarian’ vampires and many humans where she would sell and trade her hunted meat, enjoys the adrenaline and calculative rush from hunting.
dislikes: her supposed family and many of her kind, as well as angels.
friends: n/a
enemies: many angels and yet many were- creatures
other:

power: able to read minds but only if they own a human form, no matter if they can gain fur, grow exponentially taller than average, have wings, etc. (she cannot read the minds of typical animals though, the creatures she can hunt) and also she has a limit of a 50 mile circumference span of reading someone’s mind from a large distance, however if she is concentrating and trains consistently for years she is able to raise it (such as when she was born she was only able to read a mind if they were a foot or less away, basically if they were holding or were right next to her)
word color: yellow
skills/talents: climbing rocks, close to flat even, with a quick swiftness and ease with only bare feet and hands. Also has become a master, in a way, of fighting with a dagger.
family: n/a (parents were killed by both sides of the family around when she was only 10 years into life)
mental problems: insecurity in a way.
physical problems: n/a

additions/ end comments:

((her hair but much darker than this))

Kanna - Female SassyCrazyShortHairStylesforwinter2

((Jaguar form))

Kanna - Female PV-Jaguar-InJungle-WaterMirror

((the dagger and holder))

Kanna - Female Hunting_knife_WR8

Kanna - Female MPLeather

Last edited by PrismaSky on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

Kanna - Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanna - Female   Kanna - Female I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Try to state something as her weakness, different from her natural one to silver since she's a were; after all no one can be perfect
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

Kanna - Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanna - Female   Kanna - Female I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm

gotchya. thanks for the tip. dang. sorry. i figured i would & im not trying to make her like that, ^^" i just couldnt think of that one little thing at that moment had an idea but wasnt sure. hehe. . off to edit
k how's that? sigh i made it long but that's what came out... does it count? i just let my thoughts flow and it soon tied in with mental problems... sorry i can seem to babble and yet not make sense.. should i learn to shorten severely? i just want to make sure im descriptive enough, cause i can fail ^^". hehe. idk
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

Kanna - Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanna - Female   Kanna - Female I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 am

yea that works, now a small suggestion, in work it'll go good if you make her as an independent merchant.

Anyway is accepted
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

Kanna - Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanna - Female   Kanna - Female I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 am

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

Kanna - Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanna - Female   Kanna - Female I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Code: HY188
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanna - Female Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanna - Female   Kanna - Female I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanna - Female
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: Characters :: Others-
Jump to: