Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

new to the city Empty
PostSubject: new to the city   new to the city I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:47 am

Thorn had just moved in to her house and finished unpacking her stuff i think i'll go for a walk she thought to her self, she went out side and locked the door behind her before she started to walk down the street to look around the city
Back to top Go down
Moonfrost_wolf

Moonfrost_wolf

new to the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the city   new to the city I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Moon was edgy, as usual. He wasn't use to cities, but he needed to come to this one. Not really knowing where he'd end up or who he'd meet, he continued walking through town. Who's this? He saw a girl walking toward his direction down the street. Moon wasn't sure if he should turn down the next allly or just act as if she weren't there. Instead his body decided to act on its own. He had another one of his moments and the bag he was caring with his right arm dropped and the snacks he just purchased scatted on the ground in front of the girl. Sorry... He muttered quietly as he bent to pick up his goods.
Back to top Go down

new to the city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: The Role Play :: In The City-
Jump to: