Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm

basics

full name: Kiyoshi Chin-mae
nickname: Chin-mae, sweetz (sometimes by the Boss - Giulio (click link below)), and whatever you may think of.
pronounced: Key-oh-she ; chin-may
title(s): n/a
blood type: AB
height: 6’ – 176 cm
weight: 120 pounds – 54 kg
appearance

race: Korean - Human
skin tone: white with a slight swimsuit tan (bikini type)
eye color: brown
hair color: black ((note- brown eyes and black hair are really the typical genes for asians, i believe and understand, noticed personally)) however not a pure black if looked closely or shown by the sun it can be seen that the tinges of her hair have many hints of brown and red colors that the genes of her black hair make darker, so most of the time during spring and summer (the hot seasons) her hair can seem brown or dark brown instead of black, depending on the person.
hair style: hair ends just below her shoulders, she mostly wears it in a high ponytail
markings/scars/ tattoos: n/a
apparel

accessories: hair band and a black stringed choker with a thick metal cross pendant ((looks almost like a plus sign really))
clothes: the cafĂ© uniform – a red apron with a fiery/flame colored/blended of mostly yellow and orange in a little dress form with short sleeves and it ends around mid thigh. Also she can wear any sort of high stockings (stop at the knee) or socks from black, to dark brown, mixed stripes, etc (usually matching) with the outfit as well as dark brown shoes. casually - However, she can usually wear dark skinny jeans with converse shoes and a stripped long sleeve shirt with a freyed neck scarf or colorful/bright dress combinations and shoes, etc.
weapons: none really, except she does like to grab a metal bat, use her tray (that she uses in her job – it’s round and black), a broom, etc (nothing deadly dangerous)
personality

personality: caring/motherly persona but with a stubborn mindset when she decides to do something.

weakness: not very strong physically, cannot track at all
strengths: strong personality, can snoop around, good with directions/moving around places, etc.
job/work: waitress at Giuolio’s Last Leaf Cafe
interests: admires strong people (physically mostly)
dislikes: ‘bad’/rude people (basically rapist, egotistical, pervert, pimp, sort of people)
friends: Keiji Miakoda (sort of) and Giulio Paul Ootamu
enemies: n/a
other: n/a
power: n/a
word color: White
skills/talents: cooking, sewing, cleaning designing her own clothes, aikido (martial art), softball
family: ---
mental problems: n/a
physical problems: n/a

additions/ end comments: she is basically a 'pure soul' and is very flexible on the fact of 'mythical creatures', actually the truth of their reality makes her admiration for her friends, giulio and keiji, even higher cause she thinks it/they're so cool.

Last edited by PrismaSky on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Location : Hiding from the Olympics yet still in Vancouver Canada

PostSubject: Re:   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 pm

For your char she is a canon character. Where she is based of someone in a book or movie ect. Making him a copywrite character. Also dont try to make her heavily made on a copywrite character.
Just change a few things up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mistywren.deviantart.com
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 pm

umm... is that good now or do you wish me to cut the anime pic link at the bottom...?
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm

well i still believe it have a resemblance with the character but maybe is because i remember the first version of this bio, so to avoid easier relation erase the pic.
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 am

thanks for the tip. sigh i fail... sorry the chara was really what i was aiming for on everything. i think i changed the typical stuff, it's just those are common genes for her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 pm

ACCEPTED

No need to worry Prisma, is much better now ^_^ , and don't think you fail but when you get used to a char is hard to change it.
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 pm

thanks ^^ hehe. yea. i just got inspired by her personality and innocent sort of look. thanks for the guidance and acceptance. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human   Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi Chin-Mae - human
Page 1 of 1