Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thorn Darkrose - Human

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose - Human Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Darkrose - Human   Thorn Darkrose - Human I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:36 am

basics

full name: Thorn Darkrose
nickname: Darkrose
pronounced: Dark-rose
title(s): N/A
blood type: AB-
height: 5'5
weight: 50 kg

appearance

race: Human
skin tone: pail
eye color: blue
hair color: red
hair style: shoulder length straight hair with her fringe on the left side of her face and her hair is behind her ear on the right side of her face.
markings/scars/ tattoos: N/A

apparel

accessories: N/A
clothes: she wears a dark blue strapless dress with dark blue shoes
weapons: N/A

personality

personality: she is kind, caring, strong, avoids fighting and is friendly, she makes friends easily, helps any one when she can and looks after any one/thing that is injured

other

weakness: her anger and rage
strengths: her happiness
job/work: she works at a club as a singer.
interests: she likes to make friends, hang out with her friends, play games, listening to music, doing art and some times likes being alone.
dislikes: she dislikes bullies, being around a crowd of strangers and getting hurt
friends: N/A
enemies: N/A
other: N/A
word color:normal
skills/talents: she can use nearly any thing to fight with and she's really good at singing
family: mother - Aimi Darkrose
mental problems: N/A
physical problems:she

additions/ end comments: N/A

(look at my avatar for the image of the character)

Last edited by Thorn Darkrose on Sat May 15, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Darkrose - Human   Thorn Darkrose - Human I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Fixes:

- try to estate a bit more detailed personality, it'll help to understand your character, as well it'll give a nice preview of your Rp style
- weakness and strengths: state something more interesting aside the normal ones an human could have
- word coloring: if you're not using a color, please remember to put her dialogs between quote marks to identify it
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Darkrose - Human   Thorn Darkrose - Human I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:13 pm

ok, i'v edited it
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Darkrose - Human   Thorn Darkrose - Human I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Approved

Fair enough, enjoy Rping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Darkrose - Human   Thorn Darkrose - Human I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorn Darkrose - Human
Page 1 of 1